Send Selected to GPS Command
The Send Selected to GPS command sends the selected waypoints, routes, and/or tracks to your GPS receiver.
- To send only a particular set of items to your GPS, select them and use the Send Selected to GPS command.
- To send all of the items in the file to your GPS, use the Send to GPS command.
- Select one or more items that you want send to your GPS.
- Then, do one of the following:
- On the , click .
- Right-click on the selected items. On the popup menu, click .
The Progress dialog will appear and show the time remaining for the GPS transfer.
After the GPS transfer is complete, your GPS sent to your GPS. You may need to switch to a different page on your GPS receiver's screen to refresh its data display. Some GPS receivers only show the 10 waypoints nearest to your location by default. Consult your GPS manual for instructions on showing all the GPS data on your GPS receiver's screen.
Find your GPS on the EasyGPS compatibility list.