File Information Dialog
The File Information dialog contains overview information about the GPX file, its author, and permitted uses.
- File Name
- Enter a title for the GPX file's contents.
- Enter a description of the information contained in the GPX file.
- Enter a comma-separated list of words or phrases which best describe the contents of the file. Enter
keywords that identify the location and the types of activities available there.
- Links and Photos
- Add, edit, or view Web pages or photos related to the file by clicking on the Links & Photos buttons.
Enter information about the company or person who produced the GPX file.
- The author of the GPX file.
- Contact information for the author. The email address is stored in two parts in the GPX file, to reduce the
risk of email address harvesting by spammers.
- Site Name
- The name of the author's personal or company Web site.
- Site URL
- A link to the author's Web site.
Information about how the GPX file may be used, modified, and redistributed by others.
- The copyright holder and licensor of the GPX file.
- The year in which the file was created.
- License URL
- A link to a licensing agreement explaining the conditions under which the GPX file may be used, modified, or redistributed.
EasyGPS works with hundreds of GPS receivers
, including all
GPS receivers, and
GPS chartplotters and fishfinders.
Find your GPS on the EasyGPS compatibility list