Find Waypoints by Description Dialog
Use the Find Waypoints by Description dialog to search for waypoints by their description.
- Matches waypoints which contain the search text in any part of the description. ("There is trailhead parking 100 yards to the north.", e.g.)
- Begins With
- Matches waypoint descriptions which begin with the search text. ("Trailhead parking is available 100 yards to the north.", e.g.)
- Ends In
- Matches waypoint descriptions which end in the search text. ("A gravel lot 100 yards to the north provides trailhead parking.", e.g.)
- Is Equal To
- Matches only those waypoints that have descriptions with the exact search text. ("Trailhead parking", e.g.)
- Does Not Contain
- Matches waypoints which do not contain the search text in any part of the description.
EasyGPS works with hundreds of GPS receivers
, including all
GPS receivers, and
GPS chartplotters and fishfinders.
Find your GPS on the EasyGPS compatibility list