Find Waypoints by Label Dialog
Use the Find Waypoints by Label dialog to search for waypoints by the label displayed on the map.
- Matches waypoints which contain the search text in any part of the label. ("The Bostonian Hotel", e.g.)
- Begins With
- Matches waypoint labels which begin with the search text. ("Boston Common", e.g.)
- Ends In
- Matches waypoint labels which end in the search text. ("City of Boston", e.g.)
- Is Equal To
- Matches only those waypoints that have labels with the exact search text. ("Boston", e.g.)
- Does Not Contain
- Matches waypoints which do not contain the search text in any part of the label. ("New York", e.g.)
EasyGPS works with hundreds of GPS receivers
, including all
GPS receivers, and
GPS chartplotters and fishfinders.
Find your GPS on the EasyGPS compatibility list