Geocaching Settings Dialog
- Do one of the following:
- Click on the My Geocaching Receivers tab in the Preferences dialog.
- Select your GPS receiver.
- Select whether the Geocache ID (GCXXXX) or the Geocache Name will be used to name waypoints on your GPS. The name will be shortened to fit in your GPS.
- Select whether to show the Geocache Name or Hint will be placed in the Comment/Notes field on your GPS. The Hint is only available in GPX Pocket Queries.
- Choose the symbol to assign to all geocaches in the file.
EasyGPS works with hundreds of GPS receivers
, including all
GPS receivers, and
GPS chartplotters and fishfinders.
Find your GPS on the EasyGPS compatibility list