The Edit menu contains commands to select, edit, and delete items.
- Undo the last action.
- Cut the selected item and place it on the Clipboard.
- Copy the selected item to the Clipboard.
- Paste the contents of the Clipboard.
- Select All
- Select all of the visible items.
- Search for waypoints and geocaches within the current file.
- Show All
- Shows all of the waypoints and geocaches in the file, cancelling the results of any search you performed.
- Edit the selected item.
- Delete the selected item.
- Customize EasyGPS to use your preferred coordinate formats and units of measure.
EasyGPS works with hundreds of GPS receivers
, including all
GPS receivers, and
GPS chartplotters and fishfinders.
Find your GPS on the EasyGPS compatibility list