The Tools menu contains commands to create new waypoints, set the Active Point, and switch between the Map Tools.
- New Waypoint
- Create a new waypoint.
- Add Photos
- Add your digital photos to the map, using the clock in your GPS and camera to determine the correct locations.
- Set Active Point
- Set the point used as a reference for distance and bearing calculations.
- Move Map
- Drag the map to show a nearby location.
- View Online
- Shows a Web page containing additional information about the selected item.
- View in Photo Viewer
- Opens the selected photo in the Photo Viewer dialog.
- Change the scale of the map.
- Select items on the map.
- Click on waypoints to join them into a route.
EasyGPS works with hundreds of GPS receivers
, including all
GPS receivers, and
GPS chartplotters and fishfinders.
Find your GPS on the EasyGPS compatibility list