This section contains reference information about the main toolbar in EasyGPS.
- Create a new file.
- Open a file.
- Save the file in GPS Exchange (GPX) format.
- Print Preview
- Preview how the map, list, or elevation profile will look when printed.
- Add Waypoint
- Enter the coordinates of a new waypoint.
- Find waypoints and geocaches.
- Send to GPS
- Send waypoints, routes, and tracks to the GPS.
- Receive from GPS
- Receive waypoints, routes, and tracks from the GPS.
- Move Map
- Drag the map to show a nearby location.
- Change the scale of the map.
- Select items on the map.
- Click on waypoints to join them into a route.
EasyGPS works with hundreds of GPS receivers
, including all
GPS receivers, and
GPS chartplotters and fishfinders.
Find your GPS on the EasyGPS compatibility list