Find Waypoints by Type Dialog
Use the Find Waypoints by Type dialog to search for waypoints by the contents of the type field.
- Matches waypoints which contain the search text in any part of the type. ("Parking Lot", e.g.)
- Begins With
- Matches waypoint types which begin with the search text. ("Parking Lot", e.g.)
- Ends In
- Matches waypoint types which end in the search text. ("No Parking", e.g.)
- Is Equal To
- Matches only those waypoints that have types with the exact search text. ("Parking", e.g.)
- Does Not Contain
- Matches waypoints which do not contain the search text in any part of the type. ("Trailhead", e.g.)
EasyGPS works with hundreds of GPS receivers
, including all
GPS receivers, and
GPS chartplotters and fishfinders.
Find your GPS on the EasyGPS compatibility list